there is a double wide down on jerry's branch...heard they wanted about 50,000
In the market, trying to stay in the Clintwood area, maybe some areas of Coeburn/Pound but mainly wanting to stay in the Deadwood. Anything you hear of, PM me. Thanks
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
there is a double wide down on jerry's branch...heard they wanted about 50,000
Are they Phipps people? If its the one Im thinking of its kind of small but I think it has a swimming pool. It would probably be ideal for a single man.
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
I don't think that house id a double wide but it is for sell
If talking about the one beside the road, I've glanced at it a time or two. I dont want to buy one thats for a single man right now and have to find another one a month later [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
I hear ya! Its not that small, it pretty much housed 4 people for quite a number of years. I know the man has done a lot of work on it here lately, its been entirely re-plumbed and a bunch of other small things. Not sure if Id pay $50,000 for it though.
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
The one I'm talking about is on the right hand side of the road up on the hill a little ways...i didn't see a swimming pool up there. Its pretty close to where George Steele(game warden)lives.
I dont think we are talking about the samne place. The one Im talking about is on the other end of Jerry's Branch. Basically right up from South's store. Right below Counts.
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
Yeah the one I'm talking about is on the other end of Jerry's Branch. The one you are talking about is it a house or double wide? I saw a yellow double wide right beside of south's store and it didn't look like anyone was living there but I didn't see a for sale sign or anything.
Its house, but it kind of looks like a double wide. If you were coming in from the Souths Store end, it would probably be the 2nd or 3rd place on the left. Blue in color and right beside the road.
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
Bookmarks